Furst Media, one of Australia’s leading youth publishers, is seeking an enthusiastic sales and partnerships executive to join our team. If you have a flair for managing relationships and a desire to build a career in the media industry, we want to hear from you.
You’ll be working across Beat and Fashion Journal, so it’s important that you’re a master multitasker and have a keen interest in fashion, pop culture and music.
A retainer, commensurate with experience, and uncapped incentives are on offer.
- Selling innovative advertising and content solutions across Beat Magazine and Fashion Journal (print and digital) along with other Furst Media titles.
- Hitting monthly personal revenue goals through advertising, content, sponsorship, and experiential sales via media agencies and businesses direct.
- Generating, prospecting and canvassing new leads for potential advertisers.
- Building and maintaining client and agency relationships to gain repeated business and referrals.
- Actively conceptualising, pitching and presenting advertising and native content solutions and campaigns.
- Project management – including managing freelancers, budgets, delegating content and overseeing all aspects of your campaigns.
- Experience in sales (preferably in media and/or online).
- An understanding of the print and digital media landscape, and an ambition to sell both mediums.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine passion and knowledge for all things music, fashion, arts and pop culture.
- Highly driven, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Drivers license and car.
- Applicant must be Melbourne-based.
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. This job closes Thursday June 6.