Simple yet delicious. Here’s the secret recipe to recreate Bekka’s famous deep-fried cauliflower.
- 1 whole cauliflower
1 cup of tahini paste
1 clove of garlic, minced
½ cup of lemon juice
½ cup of water
1 tsp of salt
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up a pot of oil to deep fry the cauliflower in. If the oil is steadily bubbling, it’s hot enough to fry in.
- To make the tahini dressing, mix the tahini paste, garlic, lemon, water and salt.
- Take cauliflower out of the pot and mix with tahini dressing.
- Add the parsley and mix through.
Check out what else is on Bekka’s menu here.