Senior Producer At triple j
We're looking for a shit hot producer to look after our programs and operations in Melbourne. Do you love making content for radio, online and beyond? Can you work with established teams and inspire them to make great content too? Can you rep for triple j in one of the biggest music loving cities in the world? Then read on.
You will be required to:
- Aircheck and provide feedback to Melbourne presenters and producers, including identifying and developing new on air talent.
- Organise and produce Melbourne broadcasts for breakfast, drive and other external live events, plus backfill production for specialist programs where required.
- Represent triple j with key Melbourne organisations, promoters, universities, cultural events, music industry and other Melbourne media.
- Represent triple j within the ABC Melbourne offices, including communication on property, studios and marketing opportunities.
- Provide daily communication on Melbourne perspectives and news for triple j programs.
- Supervise triple j Melbourne staff, including regular staff meetings and administrative tasks.
- Actively promote the ABC values and apply all relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and OH&S.
- Proven experience in youth radio with highly advanced editorial skills and judgement.
- Consistent and proven experience in shaping the sound and direction of high profile programs and an intricate understanding of how to tailor this sound for the specific demographic.
- Outstanding interpersonal and motivational skills with a demonstrated ability to lead a team of program makers to produce creative and engaging content.
- The ability to provide feedback and conduct airchecks for presenters of varying degrees of experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders. - Understanding of the strategic direction of triple j and a detailed understanding and commitment to the ABC Editorial policies.
- An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Equity & Diversity and OH&S.
Applications for this position are now closed.