Program Producer At Dancehouse
Reporting to the Artistic Director/CEO, the Program Producer will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of the artistic program.
You will play a key role in:
• liasing with and coordinating the efforts of artists and collaborators;
• supporting performance seasons and events (marketing, licensing, programs documentation).
• managing application processes;
• assisting with contracts, travel, accommodation and visa requirements;
• curating and coordinating training intensives and workshops; and
• assisting the Artistic Director to develop future artistic programs.
To be successful, you will have a deep knowledge of Australian independent contemporary dance and ideally, its relevant links internationally. You will have demonstrated experience in program producing and project management within performing arts events, venues or companies. You will have experience creating and managing contracts, coordinating multiple simultaneous tasks and people, and will display strong communication and organisational skills.
Applications should address the required Skills & Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience as outlined in the Position Description and must be received by midnight on Monday September 3.