Office Administrator At APRA|AMCOS
APRA’s objective is to make life a little easier for songwriters, composers, and music users. Australian copyright law makes songwriters and composers the exclusive owners of their original music and lyrics. Nobody else can use their work without getting their permission first, and if necessary, paying a royalty for this use. This is where APRA|AMCOS steps in.
APRA|AMCOS is a not-for-profit organisation that collects royalties on behalf of its 67,000+ members, and by agreement, for all the copyright owners around the world.
An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated Receptionist/Office Administrator who can provide high quality support to the Melbourne based Licensing Services & Membership teams. With endless scope to develop a career within the music industry, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This role will require you to act as the first point of contact for all incoming calls and visitors to the Melbourne office, and ensure the office is effectively and professionally maintained, whilst providing efficient administrative support to key areas of the business
To succeed in this role, you'll be highly self-motivated with excellent time management and organisational skills, and a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise effectively. You will be a self starter who is passionate and driven to make this role your own.
Key Duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Acting as the first point of contact/ front of house - meeting and greeting clients both in person and over the phone
- Ensuring the office is maintained to a high standard, overseeing facilities, storage areas and office functionality
- Ensuring stock levels of catering supplies & office products are maintained
- Mail Duties
- Set up for training sessions/special events/ video conferences
- Provide General Administration support to key business functions on a daily basis including letter writing
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Attending to Licensee/Client requests daily
- Assist in the set up of new starters and work experience staff
Essential skills required:
- Experience dealing with customers and clients in a front of house position or a similar role
- Exceptional level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent numeracy skills including knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience working in a corporate office environment
- Timeline compliance and organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with competing demands
- Ability to take direction
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Ideally you are:
- Consultative, organised & proactive
- Personally accountable, responsible & committed to the organisation's success
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, driven, mature, empathetic and resilient
Applications for this position are now closed.