Graphic Designer At The Espy
The office is an extremely fast paced environment, with over 50 bands playing a week at The Espy, and promotion is of the utmost importance.
Duties will include :
• Doing the weekly ads for various publications.
• Creating posters & promotional materials for upcoming gigs and events + managing their promotion on social media platforms and traditional platforms.
• Creating twice weekly email newsletters.
• Organising the printing of posters and flyers for distribution and in-house display.
• Creating menus & promotional material for the Espy restaurant.
• Compiling reports for sponsors.
• Updating and adding to the website.
Skills wise you will be highly advantaged if :
• Experienced with the Adobe CS5 suite.
• Heavily interested in live music of a variety of genres + understand the basics of how a venue works.
• Experienced in working for bands/venues/clubs etc.
• You are print and web design savvy.
• You have excellent communication skills.
The job suits a young music lover, hoping to start a career working their field within the music industry. Experience is always an advantage but we are not opposed to taking on a fresh graduate if their folio impresses!