Creative Coordinator At MTV
MTV Networks Australia is looking for a highly organised and passionate individual to support our Creative Department in the role of Creative Coordinator.
The Creative Coordinator is responsible for managing the workflow and the coordination of workload of the creative department of MTV Networks Australia and New Zealand. Further duties are administrative assistance at shoots for creative projects and the tracking of project and Annual budgets supporting the Director, Creative.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the administrative function for the Creative team.
- Co-ordinate graphic & promotion freelance schedules
- Raise purchase orders and employee/contractor checklists.
- Receive, organise and distribute all creative briefs and manage stakeholders and deadlines.
- Liaise with Programming, Production & Creative team members to supply house numbers as well as start and end dates for all on air promotions.
- Ensure quality management of all outgoing assets including checking all house numbers are correct on promos before they are sent out to Foxtel and ensuring they meet deadlines
- Coordinate all out of house resources for the Creative team including freelance staff, outsourced activity, locations, props, crew and casting agencies.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills; superior administration skills, Microsoft Office skills; and the ability to prioritise and work with conflicting deadlines.
Applications for this position are now closed.