Content Manager At Sony Music
Sony Music is seeking a passionate, creative and talented marketing individual to join our frontline marketing division.
Reporting to a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies through traditional, online, digital and mobile channels for a roster of artists. You will work across international and Australian artists and includes breaking, developing and established artists.
Specific responsibilities of the role include the following:
• Assist the Marketing Manager with the division’s frontline releases across a range of genres;
• Execute and monitor marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotions for all releases;
• Analyse social, lifestyle and market trends for exploitation;
• Support the creation and implementation of local marketing tools;
• Foster relationships with artists, management, overseas affiliates and other stakeholders;
• Assist in the analysis of marketing strategy effectiveness; and
• Regularly communicate with the promotions, publicity, sales, online and digital divisions to ensure the effective execution of marketing plans.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
• 2 to 3 years experience in marketing within the entertainment industry;
• Solid understanding of the local and international music landscape across a wide range of genres;
• Passion and dedication to the music industry and development of artists;
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
• Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded.
Applications for this position are now closed.